A New Quality Level in Commercial Property Contracting
Electrical, lighting, HVAC, plumbing, fire, security, networks, constructing partitions and ceilings
RS Response has been working with commercial and industrial tenants, landlords, interior designers, construction companies and property agents – and exceeding their expectations – since 1997.
Unlike many other electrical services, plumbing and internal works companies, our initial consultation, which often includes design/CAD work, is free of charge. We provide installations, upgrades, emergency and maintenance services within all our disciplines:
- Electrical – including specialist lighting and routine testing
- Constructing partitions and ceilings
- Fire and security
- IT networks
- Project management.
Normally, after a system design approved by the customer, other consultancies will look to contractors to build it. We can do both in house, which enables the team to build up inherent knowledge which helps us deliver a right first time completion.
Maintaining your property’s functionality and “going green”
RS Response is all about providing advice on how to reduce your running costs and become more environmentally friendly by reducing your energy consumption. After we have helped you improve your property and lower your energy costs, we remain at your service with routine maintenance visits and the all-important electrical testing services.
In an emergency we mobilise and react quickly. Aware that, in most situations, a building will need to maintain the maximum level of functionality possible while a repair takes place, we insist that all our employees remain approachable and flexible to help accommodate your obligations while minimising disruption.
As RS Response is more established than many other companies, we have had plenty of time to scale up and perfect our training schemes and the service quality we deliver. This is reflected in our accreditations, insurances, quality systems, environmental and health and safety policies.
RS Response is competitively priced, and doesn’t cut corners. Here are the principles on which the business is built:
- Company insurances accommodate working in public places and even the largest tenders.
- The company and its employees maintain a high standard of accreditations.
- Upholding exemplary health and safety standards is non-negotiable.
- Our in-house project management team’s attention to detail helps reduce your maintenance costs.
- Everyone within the company reacts and mobilises quickly.
- The company remains as environmentally friendly as possible in minimising power consumption and wastage.
- All electrical solutions designed and installed by RS Response are guaranteed through the ECA’s Guarantee of Work Scheme. It covers completed contracts in any calendar year up to a value of £50,000 (including VAT) and £100,000 (Including VAT) for multiple contracts for the same customer.
- The technical standard of our electrical work is backed by the NICEIC’s Guarantee of Standards which means any deficiency will be resolved without additional cost to the customer.
If you would like to discuss developing a mutually beneficial working relationship, please contact us.
|We will be uploading some new case